Monday 29 October 2012

My Girl

To establish what sort of Dressing Table and objects I will be creating, I want to flesh out a little of the character that will be living in it.

Inspired by the magazine for children along the same age I was aiming for, I want my 10 year old girl to be the pinkest prettier princess ever.


The type of girl who will live in the scene I will create is a 10 year old girl who loves princess things (hence a dressing table). She is a sweet child, but her personals make her seem spoilt having everything girly she wants. The standard pink, purple, yellow, green pastel colours attract her which are the mainly the colours of things she owns.
This dressing table will match her room, being a very pretty girly theme, and I imagine it to be a girls fisher price type of table with a mirror so she can sit and brush her hair. She has an array of plastic jewellery which she alternates throughout her day, along with her collection of small toys and children books.
Being constantly on the move she has no time to tidy her room, and when her mother attempts to do it herself, pushes her out stating that her toys don't like to be touched by strangers.

My little girl would for arguments sake match the average size for a 10 year old being 54 inches tall and weighs 72 pounds. (Callaway)
This means that according to the Unreal Unit measurements, in game, my child will be:
0.75" = 1 UU
(54/0.75)
54" = 72 UU

Callaway, Chris. The Average Height And Weight By Age Live Strong Available at <http://www.livestrong.com/article/328220-the-average-height-and-weight-by-age/> Accessed 30th October 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment