Monday 29 October 2012

References

Now I can start on finding references from real life children's bedrooms.

These were taken on my phone using the 360 Photo app.




I shall start off looking at all around the age or 10-15 bedrooms and then narrowing it down to create a character profile that matches the room  I am going to create.
All of these are taken on my phone and edited in Photoshop where needed.

Girls room No 1: (Aged 13, City house)

The amount of clutter and storing it:


The toys:


Other assets:


Room No 2: Boy aged 10



Room No 3: (Mixed age and gender)






My trip to Sainsburys also gave me objects:

Boys:



Girls:



This makes me realise that I am more drawn to or accustom to female objects, which is why I think it's a good idea for me to create a girls themed scene.

No comments:

Post a Comment